Yes, via integration with the CallMiner suite of cloud based products.
Total Recall VR has been successfully integrated and tested with CallMiner Eureka, the leading solution to improve contact centre and enterprise performance through speech analytics. This integration allows you to reveal insights from automated voice analysis of communications recorded on Total Recall VR systems.
The integration of Total Recall VR and Call Miner Eureka has obvious applications for call centre users, who are the largest users of voice analytics software. However this integration also extends the benefits of speech analytics beyond the realm of call centres:
- Intelligence gathering from interviews and visits recordings in correctional facilities.
- Stress level analysis of emergency responders during incidents.
- Spoken word searching, word trending and word pattern identification for public security organisations.
- Transcripts of witness statements during court proceedings.
- Establishing political correctness of public announcements.
- Analyse, measure, direct and focus sales and marketing effectiveness based on audio feedback from clients and partners.
- Diagnose operational issues from analysis of internal (2-way radio, intercom, telephone …) voice communications.
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities from analysis of telephone communications.
- Flag important/high risk communication based on audio conversation content.
- Eliminate inefficient manual call monitoring processes.
Total Recall VR can export recordings to CallMiner Eureka. However, it is necessary to get an account with CallMiner Eureka in order to export recordings to CallMiner Eureka.
Please contact CallMiner to get the account and obtain login credentials for an SFTP server which will accept recordings from your Total Recall VR servers. Total Recall VR cannot create a CallMiner Eureka account for you.